Intel Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter Bulk. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI-E. Data transfer rate (max): 1000 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000. LAN controller: Intel 82576. Power consumption (typical): 2.9 W. Supported network protocols: IEEE 1588 PTC
The Intel¨ Gigabit ET and EF Multi-Port Server Adapters are Intel’s third generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the Intel¨ 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, these new adapters showcase the next evolution in GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. These features include support for multi-core processors and optimization for server virtualization.
Features and benefits:
– Industry-leading, energy-efficient design for next-generation Gigabit performance and multi-core processors.
– Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCI Express slots and servers.
– Provides centralized storage area network (SAN) management at a lower cost than competing iSCSI solutions.
– Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
– Allows each port to operate without interfering with the other
– Enables dual- or quad-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot, except x1 slots.
– Enables widespread deployment.
– Compliant with the European Union directive 2002/95/EC to reduce the use of hazardous materials.
– Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.